Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Photoactivatable prodrugs of butyric acid based on new coumarin fused oxazole heterocycles
Soares, A.M.S.; Hungerford, G.; Costa, S.P.G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.
Dyes and Pigments, 2017
- Preface of the "3rd Symposium on Modelling and Simulation in Computer Sciences and Engineering"
Miranda, F.; Abreu, C.; Miranda, D.
AIP Conference Proceedings, 2017
- Fluorescent phenanthroimidazoles functionalized with heterocyclic spacers: Synthesis, optical chemosensory ability and two-photon absorption (TPA) properties
Ferreira, R.C.M.; Costa, S.P.G.; Gon?alves, H.; Belsley, M.; Raposo, M.M.M.
New Journal of Chemistry, 2017
- Synthesis and preliminary biological evaluation of new phenolic and catecholic dehydroamino acid derivatives
Monteiro, L.S.; Oliveira, S.; Paiva-Martins, F.; Ferreira, P.M.T.; Pereira, D.M.; Andrade, P.B.; Valent\~ao, P.
- Non-canonical amino acids bearing thiophene and bithiophene: synthesis by an Ugi multicomponent reaction and studies on ion recognition ability
Esteves, C.I.C.; Raposo, M.M.M.; Costa, S.P.G.
Amino Acids, 2017