Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Bioactive properties and phenolic profile of Momordica charantia L. medicinal plant growing wild in Trinidad and Tobago
Svobodova, B.; Barros, L.; Calhelha, R.C.; Heleno, S.; Alves, M.J.; Walcott, S.; Bittova, M.; Kuban, V.; Ferreira, I.C.F.R.
Industrial Crops and Products, 2017
- Wild mushrooms and their mycelia as sources of bioactive compounds: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cytotoxic properties
Souilem, F.; Fernandes, \^A.; Calhelha, R.C.; Barreira, J.C.M.; Barros, L.; Skhiri, F.; Martins, A.; Ferreira, I.C.F.R.
Food Chemistry, 2017
- Capture and separation of L-histidine through optimized zinc-decorated magnetic silica spheres
Cardoso, V.F.; Sebasti\'an, V.; Silva, C.J.R.; Botelho, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2017
- Screen-printed carbon electrodes doped with TiO<inf>2</inf>-Au nanocomposites with improved electrocatalytic performance
Gusm\~ao, R.; L\'opez-Puente, V.; Yate, L.; Pastoriza-Santos, I.; P\'erez-Juste, J.; Gonz\'alez-Romero, E.
Materials Today Communications, 2017
- Development of water-based printable piezoresistive sensors for large strain applications
Gon?alves, B.F.; Oliveira, J.; Costa, P.; Correia, V.; Martins, P.; Botelho, G.; Lanceros-Mendez, S.
Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017