Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Gellan gum–O,O′-bis(2-aminopropyl)-polyethylene glycol hydrogel for controlled fertilizer release
Sabadini, R.C.; Silva, M.M.; Pawlicka, A.; Kanicki, J.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2018
- Thermal analysis of lithium-ion batteries with square frame geometries by theoretical simulations
Miranda, D.; Miranda, F.; Costa, C.M.; Almeida, A.M.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
AIP Conference Proceedings, 2017
- Innovative electrolytes based on chitosan and thulium for solid state applications: Synthesis, structural, and thermal characterization
Alves, R.; Sentanin, F.; Sabadini, R.C.; Pawlicka, A.; Silva, M.M.
Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2017
- Non-canonical amino acids bearing thiophene and bithiophene: synthesis by an Ugi multicomponent reaction and studies on ion recognition ability
Esteves, C.I.C.; Raposo, M.M.M.; Costa, S.P.G.
Amino Acids, 2017
- Light triggering of 5-aminolevulinic acid from fused coumarin ester cages
Soares, A.M.S.; Hungerford, G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.; Costa, S.P.G.
New Journal of Chemistry, 2017