Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Photolytic release of bioactive carboxylic acids from fused pyran conjugates
Concei?\~ao, R.; Hungerford, G.; Costa, S.P.G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.
Dyes and Pigments, 2018
- Gellan gum–O,O′-bis(2-aminopropyl)-polyethylene glycol hydrogel for controlled fertilizer release
Sabadini, R.C.; Silva, M.M.; Pawlicka, A.; Kanicki, J.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2018
- Toxicity and structure-activity relationship (SAR) of α,β-dehydroamino acids against human cancer cell lines
Videira, R.A.; Andrade, P.B.; Monteiro, L.S.; Valent\~ao, P.; Ferreira, P.M.T.; Pereira, D.M.
Toxicology in Vitro, 2018
- Photoactivatable prodrugs of butyric acid based on new coumarin fused oxazole heterocycles
Soares, A.M.S.; Hungerford, G.; Costa, S.P.G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.
Dyes and Pigments, 2017
- Non-canonical amino acids bearing thiophene and bithiophene: synthesis by an Ugi multicomponent reaction and studies on ion recognition ability
Esteves, C.I.C.; Raposo, M.M.M.; Costa, S.P.G.
Amino Acids, 2017